Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fashionista (Day 153)


Katt bought Yogi a few new coats today. You know... I used to think there was something peculiar about people who dress their dogs up. Now I know there is:P (Love ya Katt!) But, some of the stuff is just adorable and I'm as bad as her. If I see something that I think Yogi would be to die for in I'll tell her about it.

I wandered into Browse In yesterday, and they had this little yellow jumper for $7. I was just about to text Katt a picture when she rang me. I told her about it and she practically ran to meet me. She loved it as much as I did. 

Then I stuffed up thinking the exhibition was today... it's tomorrow. So we wandered over to Sam's Warehouse. Some of the tshirts there were hysterical. I'm going to do a proper fashion show with Yogi one day soon. He was just so damn cute! I kept saying he should have been on Happy Days.

What does that button do? 

So, Mummy, I understand you've got treats
hidden somewhere upon your person. 

 GIVE THEM TO MEEEEE!
GIMME GIMME GIMME!!
GIMME TREATS! I NEEDS THEM!
MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


I love my Mummy Diiiiiiiisssssss much!

Isn't my new shirt cool? It says "No, You sit!"
Google




3 comments:

  1. I bet Yogi's saying, "As long as you're happy, I'm happy. But hand me those treats NOW."

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cute little coat, and he likes them.
    greetings from Sylvia and Tibi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yogi loving the new gear. Have a great Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete