Saturday, September 8, 2012

Movie Watching Dog (Day 202)

Yogi's curled up quietly on the couch completely absorbed in Happy Feet. It's pretty adorable. He's actually quiet. What a difference from an hour ago when he was barking his head off again.

He's a noisy boy because we have two bloody tom cats (I think) that are out the front challenging one another. I think one also goes under the house here. Anyone got any ideas on how to make them bugger off? One of them seems to come around once a year to pee on the door step. Not the loveliest smell ever. Yogi offers to go out the front and chase them off - but he would just chase them and not look at where he was going. Not a good option when you live on a main road.

Look I actually wrote some words tonight! Isn't that exciting? Took photos with my camera too!

Oh, I also got more Yogi goodies yesterday. The notepad is awesome. Katt loved the car magnet that I got for her too. Plus more post cards!

I have not had treats in eleventy billion years!

I remember the days when I got treats every 10 seconds!

2 comments:

  1. *wonders what one have to do to get the Yogi merchandise*
    Must remember to include the silly thing from Ireland with the Christmas greeting this year.

    Also it is almost a year since I was first introduced to his Yoginess. Must remember to celebrate the actual day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quantity of dog food you feed your dog depends on the age, weight and activity level. Check the instruction on the back of dog food pack or confirm from your veterinarian to know how much amount of dog food your dog should be eating.
    dog food

    ReplyDelete