Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Schleepy Puppy (Day 213)

He's so sleepy. Katt tuckered him out when she was throwing his toys as hard as she could at my door. -.-

I was squeaking Pengin and he didn't take the slightest bit of notice.

Yesterday he had us in stitches. I went to let him in and he came running up with a single feather hanging from his mouth. I told him to drop it and he's looking at me going drop what? What feather? Oh THIS feather as he tried to drop it shaking his head about.

I hope he was just practicing taxidermy. I found a dead bird the other day and buried it. I don't think it was Yogi. We've had a problem with tom cats lately. Not the most welcoming scent for your doorstep. Trust me.

Yattie Da Evil cat pushed his way into the loo this morning for a scratch behind the ears. I think he's plotting something.

Yogi did the same thing this afternoon. The door slowly gets pushed open and 2 brown eyes peek out at me.

Ah it seems I have finally reached the limit of photos on blogger. That's going to be a bit of a pain. 
Technical difficulties time!

Why'd you wake me up? I was surrounded by TREATS!

Mmm TREATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment