Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Who's out there? (Day 254)

It cracks me up when I shut the door and Yogi gets stuck in my room. I decided to get a photo of him today looking out at me. Sadly 3/4 of the ones I got were blurry. I'll have to put my tripod out there and get a good photo that way.

Zill fell over again today:( I was so scared it was time and it was the end. She tripped getting out of the dog door up at the house. I helped her up and she ran off as if she was young again. Yogi came up to give her kisses and she growled at him. That worried me too. Normally she just puts up with all his kisses but I think she was scared too. He ran up to her after she was standing to give her more kisses though.

Yogi was funny today.  I went outside and he ran at me. So I ran at him and he was off... around and around and around the granny flat. He's on the couch asleep again. He's adjusted well to being here but he's going to be so excited to see Mummy on Saturday. I won't know what to do without my little buddy!

 I used to fit through here!

Did I eat too many treats?... Nah!


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine several unrelated data, nevertheless really really worth taking a look

    buffalo grass austin

    ReplyDelete