Saturday, December 8, 2012

Bloody Technical Difficulties (AAA) (Day 287)

It's hard to believe we're nearly there.
It's been nice having Katt do the blog for the past couple of months but sometimes I miss doing it.
We had fun the other night. I walked Flame down to Yogi's place, sat down out the back and laughed my arse off.

Those two are hysterical. Katt is still bogged down with technical difficulties. There will still be 365 Days - they just won't be completely consecutive. Having Flame here makes it more difficult for me to just go kidnap Yogi and bring him here so I can keep the photos coming. Although I am tempted to ask Katt if I can kidnap him for a couple of hours just so Flame can run around and around in circles chasing him.

No, it's not in here, Flame!

 I'm telling you it's not in here!

It might be, Yogi. You probably just
had a man look! Let me see!


3 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!
    dog groomer new york


    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.
    dog groomer new york

    ReplyDelete
  3. we came throughout a fascinating information site which you might have fun with. Take a look if you’d like…

    Arrhythmia monitors

    ReplyDelete