Monday, August 13, 2012

I Shy (Day 176)

Wow, what a day it has been. I went for a lovely breakfast with Karen this morning and forgot my purse. It's a good thing she was buying anyway;) 

Yogi's had a wonderful day. He loves his Aunty Karen so much because she lets him give her SO many kisses. Aunty Anne won't let him do that so she's not the best Aunty. 

We should get a phone call tomorrow if Yogi placed at all in the cutest dog competition. If he doesn't then I'll be very disappointed. I saw the other dogs there. They were cute but no one held a candle to Yogi Da Cavachon! (I may be slightly biased.)

No more photos, Aunty Anne. I shy.

I am shy and sad. 

What's dat? Your going to let me in?

No, I sad. I not kissed Aunty Karen's face for 20 mins!
Google



No comments:

Post a Comment