Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Back To ZORG Day (Day 267)

I've had a pretty hectic day today, with quite a bit of driving involved, but sadly, I couldn't take Yogi with me :( When I finally got home,   I think I made up for it though! While he was sniffing my hands and legs, I told him all about meeting Auntie Annes' new Furbaby, FLAME, (who Yogi won't get to meet until next week...we don't want her tearing her stitches). Yogi and I were then having a big play-session with Mr Pengin..but as soon as I  got the camera out, Yogi decided it's 'Back To Being Zorg' time!

I AM ZORG!! I WILL NOT LOOK AT THAT BOX IN YOUR HAND, NOR THE CAMERA UNTIL I, ZORG, RULER OF THE PUPPYVERSE, FEELS LIKE IT!!

"Yogi...want a TREAT or 2??"


Oh, Hello Mummy, is that the TREATS box in your hand, or just the camera-bag?  You know I'll always look at you for TREATS!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks pertaining to sharing outstanding informations. Your site is cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this website. It reveals how nicely you recognize this issue. Bookmarked this excellent website page, will come back for extra articles. You, my buddy, ROCK! I found this is the info We already researched everywhere and couldn’t find. What a great website.


    dog walker new york

    ReplyDelete