Saturday, May 19, 2012

3 Months! (Day 90)



Wow, I've been doing this for a whole 3 months today. Yogi has changed a lot over the past 3 months. He's grown fur, he's lost fur and he's grown it back again. He's made us laugh and cry. He's given us ear aches as he makes sure everyone knows the car he's currently riding in is HIS territory and how dare they walk/cycle/jog past. He's learned to shake, high 5, roll over, drop, sit and being able to open the back door. He's even been known to close the treat drawer a few times. 

He's one very smart puppy. He's also one very loved puppy. He touches the hearts of everyone he meets. At the dog park he'll do a full lap and greet everyone before he runs off to the fenceline where then leaves a present for Katt to pick up. 


Dis was me on Day 30
I was Shaggy Bear

Dis was me on Day 60
I was Froggie Bear



Dis is me on Day 90
I SUPER BEAR! 
I save treats from their bagged fate!

Google





No comments:

Post a Comment