Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's winter. Scarf time! (Day 177)

I spent most of the day out today sorting a few things out down on the other side of town. Karen was nice enough to lend me her car. Gee I love her car - although it's a little too big for me. I prefer the smaller hatch back or sedan to the Rav 4. Still, all the bells and whistles were cool.

We had no phone call announcing Yogi as the winner today so we don't know if we just don't get a call and will be surprised by the newspaper on Friday or if they gave it to some puppy with huge adorable eyes. Everyone is a sucker for a puppy.

Yogi wrapped his impromptu scarf around his neck today. And he looked at the camera. I was shocked - he just kept looking at me and I didn't have any treats on me either. 

 Why yes, it is all the rage in FroggieBear circles.

You too can have such cool accessories. 
Just ask my Mummy to make them for you!!
Google



1 comment:

  1. Hello little Yogi.

    What? You faced the camera and stared at her and she didn't give you treats... -.- animal cruelty.

    LOL. Good luck on the contest.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete