Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Handsome Pup (Day 198)

I was next door hanging out with Sarah and I heard Yogi barking. And barking. And barking. And barking. Apparently he does this all the time when he gets left out the back by himself. It was really annoying. So I came back and let him in. He wasn't impressed when I told him he was a bad boy at the gate let him in and ignored him when he wanted to show me how happy he was when I was home.

But, he wasn't barking his head off when I went off again. I took him with me to get milk tonight too. He didn't bark to tell me where the car was when I was inside the supermarket. So that's something. He was very nice tonight though and let me get lots of photos.

Hehehe. I made Aunty Anne come home.

I'm so good at barking! I should win a gold medal.

I didn't get a medal OR treats though. Aww.

1 comment:

  1. They sure grow up fast, don't they?

    Huggies and Cheese,
    Haopee

    ReplyDelete