Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mirror Boy Day (218)

This is extremely irritating. This is the third time I have tried to post this. Every time I get the mouse near the photos they jump about. I give up. So, no comments. It's happening with the words too. So bloody frustrating.

I have also figured out the blog problem and won't be able to fix that until I transfer the domain over from 1&1 to just host because of the jumps one has to do with Blogger.

Yogi was so cute. Katt was out so he came and scratched on my door. He asked me to go open the front door coz that's where Mummy comes from. So I did and told him she wasn't back yet. He just looked so sad when he looked at me. He followed me up into my room and curled up with his head on my knee. When I moved my leg because it was getting sore he then rested his head on my shin. What a cutie!

Who's dat handsome boy in the mirror?


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the best lookin pooch is always the one in the mirror, espcially if he is a cutie.

    Your Furends
    Susie & Bites

    Pees; keep trying, and we may not get to commemt but we keep up every day with your reports.

    Pees Two: we sometimes have trouble geeting your blog site to come up, Hummmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete