Friday, November 16, 2012

Hamper Day (Day 270 Part 2)


Hi all. Well, here we are again..as promised!
We woke up to some great news this morning...Yogi's Hamper had arrived!! :) 
 THANK YOU VERY MUCH Aussie Pooch Mobile for this wonderful hamper of Doggie Delites :)


 
Look at all these GOODIES!!  Whoohoo..Aussie Pooch Mobile are AWESOME!! :)
Oooh do you think Auntie Anne will notice that she's in this pic too? :)
 
 
Ya know, this came at a really good time, cos now I can share some of these goodies with my 'new' g/f  Flame! I think she's gonna LOVE the Puppy Treats, (I gave her those cos I'm not a Puppy anymore..I nearly 2!!!  Lets see..what IS in here...
MMMUUUMMMMY..???.
Can you make a list of the goodies so all my fans can 'share the happy' with me plz..??
 
Okay Yogi, lets' see what we've got here:
1 Metal food/water bowl,
a water bottle,
a pen,
a keyring,
a Leather Leash,
a water-bottle cooler,
 4 puppy treat packs,
a 900g bag of "herb' doggie bones,
a Frizbee, (a special Dog one, so it lasts longer),
 a Breath Freshener Spray, 
a chewtoy Doggie Bone,
and a rope Doggie Ball (that we gave to Flame, along with 1/2 the Herb bones :)  
Plus the newsletter & some advertising brochures (with discounts etc)
 
There you go Yogi,..all done.
All in all, a lovely 'reward' for being just SOOO Cute!
 
 Hey Mummy, can we enter a pic of Flame, so she can win a Hamper too? (Cos she's just the cutest g/f I've had!!)
Yes, ok Yogi..we'll do that very soon .
 



2 comments:

  1. *cough* Someone besides APM helped Yogi in winning this hamper too! She deserves recognition! *pats self on back* I'm awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need To Boost Your ClickBank Traffic And Commissions?

    Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete