Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 289 Comeback!

It's been a few months since I moved out of Katt's but Yogi comes around most Thursday evenings now so I'm going to try and make it to the end of the 365. It's a little hard to continue a daily blog when you no longer live with the dog in question.

I have my own dog now. Flame, who has her own twitter account http://www.twitter.com/purpleflamey and a facebook page http://www.facebook.com/purpleflamey where you will be able to see Yogi from time to time.

This was a pretty big project to chew and I did enjoy it while I was doing it. Even if Yogi didn't want to pose as much as I wanted him to.

Hi Yogi fans! I'm back. Sorta. I'm a bit blurry
coz I'm out of practice.

I'm having troubles getting the video to link but you should be able to click on the above link to watch some awesome tug of war going on.


1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Instagram Followers & Likes?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete