Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's raining. Sad Puppy. (Day 72)


Woke up this morning to the sound of rain. Now I'm listening to it pour down. No dog park for Yogi. He's not happy about it. He did however do all his tricks for me today. Sit, shake,drop, roll over. Then he looked at me with those big brown eyes as if to say "Is it park time yet? I been such a good boy waiting so patiently."

And, he had. He's been a very good boy the past couple of days. Well, since he peed on my bed really. 
We are having a bit of trouble getting him to walk to heel but it'll get there inch by inch. Katt got him to stop barking yesterday. A real feat. I kept my mouth shut on purpose wanting to see what she'd do. He actually took notice. She's getting good at that. Oh, and this morning he did bang on the back door and bark a lot after I put him out. In general though he's been a good boy.

So, today once again I present you with Schleepy Puppy.


 Comb overs don't suit puppies either.

I wanna go to da park. 

*sigh* I don't think we're going anywhere.
I'm so hard done by. My humans don't love me.
We've only been to the park 4 times this week.
 
 
Google




1 comment: