Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bear. Yogi Bear. 007 (Day 111)



Many many thanks go to my good friend Shirl for today's attire. She runs Shirl's Wedding Supplies & Gifts. She was telling us how she catered for people who wanted their four legged friends included in their special day. We had a look and mentioned how adorable we thought Yogi would look in a tux. It's not only wedding stuff she's selling either. Go check out the site and you never know what you might find. 

Been a quiet day here in the household. I relished sleeping in this morning and not meeting Sarah at 645 for our daily walk. (Although we decided weekends off... which is great.) I borrowed a DVD from the library about dog training so we'll probably watch that tomorrow. It'd be a pity to have to take it back before we'd watched it. I'm hoping it will have some hints about walking on the lead. 

Yogi is one of those dogs who adores dressing up. He loves wearing his coats and gets quite put out sometimes when he doesn't get to wear them. He's not wearing his collar in the shots today as his registration tag just clashed with the formal wear. You know how it is - not all costume jewellery fits with formal.

He is so adorable and many many thanks to Shirl. I love you and I am so glad to call you one of my closest, oldest, dearest friends. *Hugs* Thank you for always being there. I'm lucky to have been blessed in my life with friends like you :D Yogi supports Shirls Wedding Supplies & Gifts and thinks you should all go for a browse after you look at how adorable he is.

Mummy, you are the light in my life. 

I want to be your Puppy always. 

Especially if it means I get to wear
such awesome clothes as Aunty Shirl
got for me from her shop :D

(BTW In case you were wondering this was going to be Yogi's 100 Day Surprise. Some lovely formal wear to celebrate the occassion. A couple of minor hiccups such as not realising Yogi had grown meant it got pushed back slightly. But I have to say it's worth the wait. Katt is beside herself with squee at how adorable he is and is also sending much love and thanks to Aunty Shirl.)

Google





1 comment: