Thursday, July 12, 2012

Camera Heaven! (Day 144)


So, I got my new camera today. I am still oohing and ahhing over how wonderful it is. It's going to take some time to get used to all the bells and whistles. But, I am looking forward to getting to know it like the back of my hands.

So, I think today I'll let my Canon and Yogi do the talking:D

 I just thinking of a land with never ending treats.

 Make sure you get my good side!

 Now, I'm thinking about how there'd be no park
in the land of never ending treats! There would be
no room for one. I don't want to live there. I stay here.

Don't you know what it means when a puppy
goes into the bushes? It means NO PHOTOS!

Google




2 comments:

  1. Yogi , nice clear vibrant pictures.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome boy!! :) Love the pictures! *(and yes, doggy in the bushes means NO Puparazzi!!)

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete