Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Macro Yogi (Day 185)

Yogi came out with me this morning when I went out the back to take some macro photos. I'm starting to get a little addicted to taking photos. I'm loving the macro. 
 
It's even gotten to the stage where I'm going to have a look into new lenses. Here's me thinking I'll get the camera, a tripod and some sound gear and that will be it. Err... no. That's not it. Damn it. But, I love it. I can't wait to do this course with Rosey in October.
 
Anyway, 5000 views! Yogi has had 5000 views. Let's all pause to cheer for a moment! I'm not quite sure how many are Katt though :P I got a great offline message from Candy this morning saying she was number 5000. That put a huge smile on my face. Now to aim for the 10,000.
 
Oh, I will have some exciting news tomorrow I think. We'll see how things go in the morning. 
 
So, Yogi had a chew on some grass this morning. 
 
Be vewwy vewwy quiet. 

 We're hunting tweats.

 Mmmm Tweats.

Google



1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful Wednesday hunting tweats Yogi.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete