Saturday, August 18, 2012

Where's My Mummy! (Day 181)

Well, Yogi will be so happy  Katt will be home in a matter of hours. 

He was a mountain goat today. I was feeling really poorly so I called him until he came in and then decided that the best way to make Aunty Anne feel better was to stand on her hip like a mountain goat. I was laughing so hard I lapsed into a coughing fit. Thanks Yoges;)

Anyway, Katt will be home in about 5 or 6 hours so he will be very very happy. I think I'll close my door when I get up in the middle of the night so they don't wake me with their happy reunion. I should put the gopro on the door so that I get to see it when I get up at a decent hour. 

I do not enjoy being sick. I was meant to catch up with friends today that I hadn't seen in ages. Sadly, this bug had other ideas. Still, I think I am almost over it. Tomorrow Karen and I are going to go out and shoot some photos. I don't know of what yet I just thought it was a good idea for her to get out and shoot some. I might even get a chance to take some macro shots. That could be cool.

I miss my Mummy.

Google



No comments:

Post a Comment