Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lonely Pup (Day 58)



We went down to the dog park again today. The place was empty. Devoid of all people. The all dog park (no matter what size) had a couple of bigger dogs in there and a puppy. The people with the puppy saw Yogi was lonely so brought Ming over for a play. She was adorable. 

Her and Yogi really went to town blitzing around with each other. Katt told me off for not having the camera out but, it would just be a grey and a black blur at that distance.

After Ming left, something I've never seen before happened.

I tuckered out.

Yogi came over near us and flopped down in the shade. Yogi flopped down in the shade. I have never seen him do that at the dog park. What I loved was when he jumped up on the bench next to us so he could have his harness put back on and then ran off to check out the park some more. It was just like he'd said "Harness please. I feel naked." (He's not really naked. He's wearing a bandana after all.)

Bandana. One ear flipped back. GT stripe.
Yeah, I'm cool.

I've been wanting to get a shot that shows off Yogi's GT stripe. I think this is a pretty good one. We're yet to find another cavashon with one. In fact I've only seen 1 other grey cavachon in my travels across the net. Do you know of one? Let me know in the comments. I'd appreciate it!

Google





No comments:

Post a Comment